Late Love Letter

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through... I’ve been trying hard to reach you 'cause I don’t know what to do... I’m so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you... (Coldplay - Talk) We're damaged people drawn together by subtleties that we are not aware of... (Depeche Mode - Damaged People) Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk... (Coldplay - Talk)

You didn't try to call me... Why didn't ya try, didn't ya try... Didn't ya know I was lonely? (Frank Zappa - You didn't try to call me) I want you to notice when I'm not around (Radiohead - Creep) Give me real, don't give me fake... Give me peace of mind and trust (Coldplay - Politik) So many words that I, that I can never find (Radiohead - I Can't) What do you want from me? (Pink Floyd - What do you want from me) He knows what he wants. He wants to be loved and he wants to belong (Radiohead - How do you?) Secretly she cries (Muse - Sunburn)

Don't lose your nerve. Breathe, keep breathing. I can't do this alone (Radiohead - Exit music (for a film)) Can you show me where it hurts? (Pink Floyd - The Wall) Controlling my feelings for too long (Muse - Shobiz) Why don't you like me? (Frank Zappa) Why are you running away? (Pink Floyd - The Wall) Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk... (Coldplay - Talk)

Comments

bogdan pop said…
You're no good for me, I don't need nobody, don't need noone that's not good for me (Prodigy - No Good)

I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive (Gloria Gaynor - I will survive)

As your emotions fool you, my strong will rule (Skunk Anansie - you'll follow me down)

The dreams that you dare to dream really do come true (Wizard of Oz OST - Somewhere over the rainbow)

Happy or sad emotions reign, my tears flow just the same (Lamb - I cry)

So many out there would laugh in my face for wearing emotion so close to the skin condemn me they might if to love's such a sin (Lamb - I cry)

Blame it on your karmic curse, oh shame upon the universe (Depeche Mode - Dream on)

Popular Posts